Looking for a quality rental? We are the experts in leasing condo-quality rental units, at the best possible price for our clients!
We bring years of experience in leasing to help you find the right unit in the location you want. We can help answer your questions on everything from construction to market rates to where the closest grocery store is. We also help negotiate your lease to make sure you are receiving the best price and terms possible.
In addition to our own in-house rental buildings, we have access to numerous other rental communities and condo rentals, so that you have the most options to choose from.
We receive our fees from the property owners and management companies.Please note that depending on what building you apply to, there may be an application fee, with a typical range from $35-$50.
How to Get Started:
Please fill out the below form to start your search today! We will email you back with options that match your search criteria.
Looking to rent-out your unit?
We are experts in leasing units to our steady stream of quality prospects.
Our rental listing service includes:
- Maximum exposure for your listing. We will feature your property on all of the major real estate websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Hot Pads, Craig’s List, Domu, Yahoo, MSN.com, and more. We can also list the unit on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), so that every broker in the area has access to show the unit to their interested clients.
- Exposure to quality prospects. Our unique relationship with the local graduate schools, as well as several major relocation companies, means that your unit will reach quality, upwardly-mobile prospects.
- Price consultation. We’ll provide you with comparable rental pricing to make sure you have an informed decision on setting the rental price.
- Coordination of all showings and keys. If you currently have tenants, we will coordinate directly with them on scheduling showings.
- Processing of application. The processing of the application includes us processing a credit report, as well as verification of income and previous housing history.
- Coordinating lease. We will draw up a lease agreement, including all applicable required disclosures, and will coordinate signing between all parties.
- Move-in walk-through. We will do a move-in walk-through with the new tenants, to make sure all is in order.
- Renewal tracking. We can contact your tenant 90 days before the end of their lease to see if they will be renewing .
Our fee equals one month’s rent for a one year lease or longer. The commission is prorated for leases under 12 months. There are no other hidden fees.
Please note: We are only paid if we find a renter, and we will work on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis.