Large Three & Four Bedroom Units in University Village!
Walking distance to three parks and historic Taylor Street, this calm perch on Racine makes living in the city feel a little bit like vacation. Just steps from public transportation, you’re conveniently located for day-to-day responsibilities.
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Central Air
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Enclosed glass shower
- Across the street from UIC Pavilion
- 2 blocks from Racine Blue Line stop
- Walking distance to restaurants and shops
- Easy access to 290
This is a pet-friendly building! Cats and dogs are welcome.
- There is a one-time $100 pet fee.
- There is no security deposit. In lieu of a deposit, there is a $250 move-in fee per person.
- The first month's rent is due upon lease-signing.
- All rent payments must be paid online. ACH Payments - FREE! Credit cards are accepted but have fee's (see welcome packet)
- Tenant pays for all utilities except for water.
- Application fee is $35 (per applicant).