This 19-unit building is nestled between the East Village and Noble Square. Just half a block from Division Street, you’re steps from West Town’s best shops, restaurants, and museums. And, consider us your friendly, helpful neighbors—Honore Properties is headquartered just downstairs.
- In-unit washer/dryer
Central heat & air
Refinished hardwood floors
Stainless steel appliances
Rooftop & gas grills on roof deck for all Tenants
Photo and Floor Plan Tour
Click below to view photo and floor plan tours of each unit!
- Coming Soon
- Building is walking distance from Division blue line CTA stop
- Steps from everything Wicker Park has to offer
- Building also includes new rooftop party deck with gas grills for tenants!
This is a pet-friendly building! Cats and dogs are welcome.
- There is a one-time $100 pet fee.
- There is no security deposit. In lieu of a deposit, there is a $250 move-in fee per person.
- The first month's rent is due upon lease-signing.
- All rent payments must be paid online. ACH Payments - FREE! Credit cards are accepted but have fee's (see welcome packet)
- Tenant pays for all utilities except for water.
- Application fee is $35 (per applicant).