Newly renovated luxury apartments in Andersonville
This Andersonville courtyard complex has everything you need to be truly at play in the city. Close to the Bryn Mawr Red Line EL Train Station you can quickly jump into the city or right back out of it by diving onto a side street.
It is the perfect place for someone who wants to experience everything in the city then relax and become a kid again at Cochran Park.
Central heat & air
Refinished hardwood floors
Stainless steel appliances
Photo and Floor Plan Tour
Click below to view photo and floor plan tours of each unit.
Spring/Summer 2018 (click unit address for floor plan)
- 5555 N Magnolia #3W- $1,395/month (May 1st)
Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Duplex Units- over 1,300 square feet!
- 5557.5 N Magnolia #1W- June 1st. Details TBA
- 1.5 blocks to Bryn Mawr Red Line EL Train Station
- Cochran Park directly across the street
- 4-5 blocks to lakefront, beach and biketrail
- Half block to Walgreens 24-Hour Pharmacy
- Walking distance to both Clark St and Bryn Mawr Ave restaurants and shops
- Two blocks to Starbucks, Chase Bank, 7-Eleven
This is a pet-friendly building! Cats and dogs are welcome.
Please note: There is a one-time $100 per pet fee.
- There is no security deposit. In lieu of a deposit, there is a $250 move-in fee per person.
- The first month's rent is due upon lease-signing.
- All rent payments must be paid online. ACH Payments - FREE!
- Credit cards are accepted but have fee's (see welcome packet)
- Tenant pays for all utilities except for water.
- Application fee is $35 (per applicant).
Please note: Parking is on the street, and no permit is needed on the block of Magnolia or Bryn Mawr.