Nestled above Black Dog Gelato, this cozy building truly is a part of the fabric of the neighborhood. Living above a gelato shop is the ultimate in indulgence.
With quick access to Marianos, Pierre’s and the rhythm of Chicago Avenue - you’re never too far away from the commerce that makes Chicago hum.
- In-unit washer/dryer
Central heat & air
Refinished hardwood floors
Stainless steel appliances
- Four blocks from Division Street- restaurants, shops and nightlife
- Steps away from public transportation
- Three blocks to Mariano's
- Easy access to 90/94
- Two blocks from Chicago Avenue-restaurants, shops and nightlife
- A few blocks from Commercial Park- neighborhood park with community activities and playground area
This is a pet-friendly building! Cats and dogs are welcome.
- There is a one-time $100 pet fee.
- There is no security deposit. In lieu of a deposit, there is a $250 move-in fee per person.
- The first month's rent is due upon lease-signing.
- All rent payments must be paid online. ACH Payments - FREE! Credit cards are accepted but have fee's (see welcome packet)
- Tenant pays for all utilities except for water.
- Application fee is $35 (per applicant).