Newly rehabbed units in the heart of Bucktown!
This slice of residential calm in Bucktown offers everything you look for in a home base. You get easy access to everything you need to keep up your routine—Chase bank, a dog park, and the Dame train station—plus the nightlife, restaurants, and shops in Wicker Park to keep things interesting.
Central heat & air
Refinished hardwood floors
Stainless steel appliances
Photo and Floor Plan Tour
Click below to view photo and floor plan tours of each unit!
- Just steps away from Bucktown/Wicker Park restaurants, shops and nightlife!
- Under half a mile to the Damen Blue Line Train Station
- Half block to The 606/Bloomingdale Trail
- Three blocks to Chase Bank
- Four blocks to Churchhill dog park
- Short walking distance to Post Office and Bucktown/Wicker Park Library
- Potbellys, Chipotle, Forever Yogurt & more just a few blocks away.
This is a pet-friendly building! Cats and dogs are welcome.
- There is a one-time $100 pet fee.
- There is no security deposit. In lieu of a deposit, there is a $250 move-in fee per person.
- The first month's rent is due upon lease-signing.
- All rent payments must be paid online. ACH Payments - FREE! Credit cards are accepted but have fee's (see welcome packet)
- Tenant pays for all utilities except for water.
- Application fee is $35 (per applicant).